METS 411 HAS CLOSED!

We're now located under a new name and link. Check out the all new MetsGuide at http://www.metsguide.com/

Thanks for your continued support.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Minaya: There is a "good chance" Castillo will be our second baseman

Omar Minaya wants Luis Castillo back at second base next year. Or so it seems.

Thats according to a Newsday article published this morning. I think this is BAD NEWS. I speak for most fans when I say that Castillo should be gone. I don’t care if you get a player who won’t ever make it to Triple-A ball, just get this guy out of New York!

BOTTOM LINE: Sign Hudson, trade Castillo to a team in need of a second baseman. You might not get much in return, but to shake up the team, this is what you need to do.

0 comments:

Mets 411 on Facebook

@Mets411Blog

    follow me on Twitter